Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a good 'lil worker bee!


I've been so dadgum busy....I've built two websites in the past 4 days.
Oh. My. Freakin'. Eyes.

We finally got home tonight about an hour and a half ago, and I suddenly realized I hadn't posted anything in days. I thought about it...many times. Just couldn't stop tweaking and tuning long enough to get 'er done, if ya know what I mean.

Tomorrow I will (I will! I WiLL!) post pictures and a long lovely blog about my happenings at the folks. Some of it funny, some sad, some downright disgusting. You'll want to eat before you stop by. Unless you're a Mom. Then, you've seen worse.

For now, please enjoy our version of "Redneck River-Rafting" (If you can't tell, we tied a rope around him to pull the girls on their 'boat' and he's standing...not swimming. The dam was open so the water was quite shallow!)

Wait!! Don't go yet!!!! Check this out first, and remember...it's a work in progress, so be nice!
(I've still got to add pictures that I couldn't access from my Mom's house, and change pretty much all of it. My biggest fear was the publishing part as that's the part my old partner used to do. The design is my forte, and now that I've gotten past my fear, I can focus on that) The other website is still waiting on the host...serves me right for not using the same for both....

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the website. I started putting a website together for our bar about 5 months ago, but it was one of those free websites, and I didn't really want to share the site name, since I thought it was too cheesy (it said "freeweb" right in the name!) However, we recently purchased our domain name, so this week, I'll be putting our site together. I may have to get some pointers from you!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you guys rafting. And cool site.